Monday, November 9, 2009

Giving Thanks... Turkey Style! (...and Duck!)

Sunday, November 8 was our 3rd annual Thanksgiving Party at Kaylan's place! Each year we gather with our best friends to celebrate and give thanks! We always have an amazing spread of food and drinks, great games, tons of laughs, and most importantly time together!

Here are some pictures from our evening!

Pictured above... Ray and I with our amazing food! I was soooo stuffed, but it was sooooo worth it:)


Kaylan opening the wine!!! Cutest cat bottle ever! We actually had this bottle since the Halloween Carving Party, but was said it was too cute to open! Love it!


The Ladies(and Bryson!)


The Men!


One picture is never enough in this photo session!


Appetizers! Deviled Eggs and Pecan Tassies!!! AMAZING:)


Enjoying the amazing food: Annual Deviled Egg Picture... OH HOW WE LOVE!


So Sweet!!! Kaylan and James:) Our hosts!


The Dukes! Love 'em!


Dustin:) "old man in a chair... minus the pipe and shaw?!?!"


Stephanie & I:)

GAME TIME!

Game time! Girls dominated... AGAIN!


That's what she said?!?! Jackal... Jackal... is it Jackal?!?! No of course not... it is Star Wars Christmas!!! Duh!


More fun Thanksgiving girly pics!

DINNER TIME!

Kaylan's Yummy Turkey!


Adam... our amazing Turkey Carver!


Ray and his DUCK! LOVED IT:) There is a cooler French term for it... but here we just say Orange Duck:)


Yummy spread of Food!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2009 (a little early)!!!
I definitely know what I am thankful for:)

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails