Monday, November 23, 2009

Now introducing Mr. & Mrs. Zellner!

Well I'm sure you've guessed it... but we are officially MARRIED!!!!!

On November 14, 2009 both Ray and I were married at Cityplace in Dallas, TX. We are so thankful for all the love and support. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives.

I married the most wonderful man... my absolute best friend and couldn't be happier!

I'm going to be honest... I ABSOLUTELY LOVED OUR WEDDING! It was so unique to us and it was all that we could have ever wanted and asked for! We had the opportunity to speak to all our guests, eat some of the amazing food-even the chocolate fountain:), spend time with our friends and family while being by each others side.... and of course dance the night away! And yes as all brides say, it definitely flew by but our biggest goal was making sure we took opportunities to capture those special moments and really just enjoy every bit of it:)

Here are some wonderful pictures that our friends and family captured... believe me... tons more will be added shortly. I am just so excited to share our special moment with you!

SO ENJOY:)

Friday November 13, 2009:
Bridesmaid Luncheon:


My beautiful bridesmaids, flower girl, and mothers of the bride and groom! Thank you all for everything you have done to make this day so special. I am so honored to have you all in my life and am so excited for all that is to come. I love you ladies:)


My wonderful Mother and I. I'd be lost without you:) All my love!


My beautiful niece and I.

Rehearsal: Cityplace in Dallas, TX


Nov 13, 2009: Rehearsal at Cityplace!


Reverend Ken Savage Signing our Marriage License! Yes it is OFFICIAL!!!!


Now Starring... Mr. and Mrs. Zellner!
Dinner and a Movie Themed (Friday the 13th) Rehearsal Dinner at Buca di Beppo!


The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Zellner (well technically this picture was taken the day before)


Ray and his beautiful sisters at Buca di Beppo!


I absolutely love this picture:) Lady and the Tramp!!!
My Zellner family! Farrah and Ryan with our beautiful flower girl Olivia:)


My mama and daddy!


Father of the Bride and Brother of the Bride: I love my family:)


My big bro Chris & Melissa... TOO CUTE:)


My big Bro and I:)


My new sister-in-law Becky:) Love her!


The happy couple toasting!


Matron of Honor and Best Man: Kristin and Michael Fant w/ baby Bryson soon on the way:)


Bridal Party: Stephanie and Adam Duke:)


Kaylan and James!!!!


Mike and Shieva!!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009:
Our Wedding:


My beautiful Bridemaids:)


My Duckee & Me getting ready!


My wonderful parents walking me down the aisle.


Our bridal knows how to party:)


Our beautiful wedding cake! (Z)


Ray's AMAZING Wii Grooms cake! I LOVE IT!


Cake YUM!


Such sweet toasts:) We love you guys!


a tearful but HAPPY Mrs. Zellner!


FAMILY:)


Papa Bear Ryan and baby Olivia:)


Cutest Flower girl ever:) Love you Olivia


My new in-laws:)


My two favorite men... plus my brother:)


Father-daughter dance!


My brother Chris, his girlfriend Melissa, and the Zellners!


Ray and Nana swing dance'n!


Mom & Dad Dance'n!


Papa Z and Farrah grooving on the dance floor! LOVE IT!


Dancing with miss Olivia!


College Family Song: I love me some Sister Hazel!


Boys serenading You Lost that Love'n Feeling!




Bryson telling me crazy stories:) Love him already:)


Dustin and Kaylan!


Ashlyn and Travis!!!


Going for the Garter... When I think about you.... ;)


Our exit!

So again here are just some fun pictures of the night... many many more to follow! Thank you all for making this so special.

Love,
Alicia ZELLNER!

1 comment:

  1. Fun things to remember:

    Wedding Gifts: I'm Addicted to You! Ray and I passed out Monster and Chapstick
    Theme: Wine Themed Wedding
    Guests: ~90 people
    Wedding Location: Cityplace, Dallas, TX
    Ceremony 6PM and Reception at 7PM
    Handfasting Tradition: "Tying the Knot"
    Music: Danced to Sister Hazel: "All for You" our family song and the A&M fight song. Our first dance was "Faithfully" by Journey.
    Flower Girl: Miss Olivia Grace at age 2
    Colors: Burgundy, Black, and Ivory
    Drinks: Wine and beer
    Stories:
    1. At the wedding one of Ray's co-workers caught a napkin on fire
    2. My poor great aunt Alice fell at the airport and had a black eye: She still was absolutely beautiful
    3. Olivia stole the show with her cute self and amazing dance moves!
    4. The boys gave an impromptu musical number where they sang "You lost that love'n feeling" to me
    5. I found out that Marc Ponder was going to propose to Ashlyn Tielke, she's like a little sister to me

    ...and many many more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails