Wednesday, November 4, 2009

10 Day Countdown!

10 days officially stand between us and our big day. 10 Days?!?! With each day that passes we are getting closer to our Friday the 13th Rehearsal... thus the picture before you and our November 14th wedding! It continues to amaze me how quickly time has flown by. These past months have come and gone and its almost upon us! I am so anxious, excited, and just ready.

Per a previous post, I was in the process of documenting everything to see if there were any changes in me... which has been a lot of fun to go back and read:) So I thought today's post should be nothing less than of course an update into all that is wedding! Again 10 days!!!

What I've Realized...
1. Your sanity is worth EVERYTHING!
2. Exhaustion has become a way of life... not because you aren't trying to get sleep but b/c your mind wonders... or at least mine does!
3. I have made more lists than I can count... and sometimes not sure what they are even for... b/c they are so similar to the one before it. I kind of think of it as my back up list and also by writing it down I'm hoping that I'll officially remember something from it:) ha!
4. Buying stamps ahead of time is key... but you should probably remember where you put them. Loosing them is never fun. PS I still haven't found my first batch. Maybe after the wedding?!?!
5. Take time for yourself and your fiance!
6. Stress will make you loose weight even if you aren't working out... (probably not the best way...but hey if it happens I'm all for it:)
7. It's in God's timing not yours. Don't rush Him. He knows what He's doing!
8. Don't try to control everything!
9. It's ok to ask for help!
10. ENJOY IT:)

Crazy Things I've Noticed (there may be some repeats... is there such a thing as wedding brain?!?!) hehe!
1. I'm more emotional than usual. The typical Hallmark commercial can bring me to tears in an instant:)
2. I'm terrified of toilets overflowing. This has become increasingly troublesome to me... I'm kind of unsure when this first began.
3. I'm about 99.999999999% sure that I'm lactose intolerant. Symptoms and information seem to fit perfectly. Angry fist to that!
4. I am overly anal about messes. I HAVE TO CLEAN! I read somewhere though that messes cause stress because it is an indicator of things being out of order in ones life
5. I have cut back on the taco bell even though the alterations lady said I should have probably gotten a smaller dress size.
6. Pumpkins absolutely dry out your hands. Somehow mine attacked me b/c I have scratches on the top portion of my hand
7. I love checking the mail. I loved receiving all the wedding response cards
8. I absolutely love watching Supernanny and use the recommendations by Jo Jo on my dogs... they are my kiddos for now so semi makes sense ?!?!
9. I check my personal email 10000 times a day for any wedding/contact information
10. Also I laughed today when I saw perfect skies for the next 8 days and then rain for the 13 and 14... again angry fist... but really we're inside so I'm like its all good!

I guess that's all of my wonderful words of wisdom and updates I currently have. I'm definitely looking forward to report more updates as they come. Stay tuned! Ha!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails