Lucky Number 8...Eight Days and counting...
With eight days before us and only 6 of them before family and friends will start to arrive, I feel another post is due.
Before I begin let me say HAPPY FRIDAY! It is absolutely a beautiful day and I'm so excited for all that is to come. This weekend Ray and I have a busy few days in front of us before our big day! Tonight we will put our wedding aside and have a date night. Today, The Box, directed by Richard Kelly is coming out in theaters.
Summary: Norma and Arthur Lewis, a suburban couple with a young child, receive a simple wooden box as a gift, which bears fatal and irrevocable consequences. A mysterious stranger, delivers the message that the box promises to bestow upon its owner $1 million with the press of a button. But, pressing this button will simultaneously cause the death of another human being somewhere in the world; someone they don't know. With just 24 hours to have the box in their possession, Norma and Arthur find themselves in the cross-hairs of a startling moral dilemma and must face the true nature of their humanity.Saturday: After a fun-filled date night (dinner and a movie) we will be focusing on ALL THINGS WEDDING. I will be going to go get a hair cut, shopping for last pieces of decor and wedding supplies, putting together bags, gifts, decor pieces, pictures, etc while Ray will be working on a fun project of his own as well as our wedding video. I absolutely cannot wait!!!
Sunday: After our nearly wed seminar, I've set up my last wedding dress fitting. I'll officially have my wedding gown by the afternoon. I'm so excited. After picking up my gown and some fun cooking, both Ray and I will be attending our annual Thanksgiving feast with our friends. Ray is in charge of Duck this year and he couldn't be happier to do it. He absolutely loves cooking and loves duck! Each year this is definitely something that we look forward to... with great friends and great food!!!
Many many more pictures to follow!
But wait... I'm getting ahead of myself. This week has been filled with great accomplishments and fun filled nights with my fiance. We've also started a few new regimens for our big day including...
TanTowel Self Tanners: Ok this was my doing. I worked with this product a great bit and had to try it out for myself. I purchased the TanTowel full body product as well as the 8 oz Tanning Mist. At first I couldn't see a difference and actually became upset that it hadn't work like I expected.I used the TanTowel full body (1 Towelette) and then used the tanning mist for more coverage. I did as it directed and washed my hands after use... however... I did go back and apply more Tanning Mist when it didn't appear to do anything. The next morning I absolutely saw a change. I love the glow! BUT I realized I hadn't washed my hands as good as I should the second time and missed a few spots. I am going to use the Tanning Mist tonight to finish the cover up in a few places I missed, but overall this product is definitely amazing. It doesn't appear to make your skin orange or too dark. I really love it! My advice though would be to give it some time for it to work and then also to wash your hands SEVERAL TIMES! ha!

Crest Whitestrips (30 min): These whitestrips are absolutely amazing! Both Ray and I have used them for about 5 days and we can absolutely tell that they work. We've actually been using them only once a day in fear that it would make our teeth too sensitive and b/c we are cheap and only bought one:) ha! ... but even using them for 30 minutes once a day has truly made a change to my smile. I absolutely 110% recommend them!!!!
I guess that is all for now. Here is the schedule for next week. I'll definitely try to do my best to post as much as possible before the big day... but do expect some time off after the wedding! I'm so excited to focus on some rest and relaxation with my soon to be hubby and our honeymoon!
Upcoming Schedule:
1. Friday: Date Night
2. Saturday: Wedding Details
3. Sunday: Church, Wedding Dress pup, Thanksgiving Feast with Friends
4. Monday: Work
5: Tuesday: Work
6: Wednesday: Work; parents coming in town
7. Thursday: No work: spending time with my mom, shopping for last minute details, nails, dinner with family?!?! Pup our Alabama Family from airport
8. Friday: Bridesmaid Luncheon; Rehearsal; Rehearsal Dinner at Buca di Beppo
9. Saturday: WEDDING!
HONEYMOON TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until then,
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment