
This past week we returned to our usual hang out at the Gingerman with Kaylan and James. While this had been our typical Tuesday after work outing, we had sadly taken a rather long time off due to very busy schedules.... and I also claim that our cabinets are almost full of their Tuesday specials!I love getting to wind down after work and the Gingerman is such a great place to do it. It has such a great atmosphere... and every Tuesday at 6PM if you order their special you get to keep the glass... while I don't exactly like beer I do like participating and always order one so we have a matching pair. This Tuesday I can't remember exactly what type the beer was (go figure) but I do know that the glass was really neat and it was called Magic Hat or Black Hat something with a hat and had a number 9 on it. Kind of fun right?!?!
Anyway I absolutely enjoy getting to spend time with friends at our spot. And while things get busy I love that we can take some time to relax and catch up!!! Here are a few pictures from the night.

Ray, James, Kaylan and I at the Gingerman with our fun Tuesday specials!
After drinks we all decided to go to Cafe Brazil for some yummy food! And boy was it. Also this was Ray's first attempt at trying coffee! Gotta love it! And even though it was filled with chocolate, marshmellows, and the works... which of course is how I'd like it... he def at least had his first coffee!!!

Waiting for it to cool down!

Ode to the wonderful goodness!!!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment