Friday, October 16, 2009

No Place Like Home!

This weekend, Ray and I will be traveling to Sugar Land for my family bridal shower hosted by my wonderful Aunt Erleen. I absolutely cannot wait to see both my family as well as my Zellner family. And while it will be a rather short visit, it will be so good to catch up with everyone before the big day. I have also not forgotten those friends that will also be attending. I am so thankful to have you in my life and am excited for us to catch up as well.

I am so ready to go ahead and get on the road. Ray has made a speedy recovery and will be coming with me on this trip. Today marks 29 days... and counting! I absolutely cannot wait. I'm looking forward to the hours ahead. Time that we'll get to spend with each other before the craziness that is this weekend:) Again so EXCITED!!!

More pictures will definitely follow!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails