And a big Congrats to Ray and Anna for placing 3rd in Dominoes for the Corporate Challenge for PFS Web! I am so proud of my Fiance... two years and two medals. I love it!Here is Ray after a long night of playing bones!
Congrats Baby!
On to the next challenge...
DODGEBALL! Tonight marks the first of many games.
Good luck!
Update: Last night, October 7, 2009:
Ray and his team dominated in dodgeball.
Bringing adults back to childhood one thrown ball at a time!!!
GO PFS Web!

PFS: Dodgeball Team 2009

Ray's super emo dogeball in action picture...
Funny quotes from the night...
"That guy is a skinny f***** but he sure can throw!"
"I got her right in the baby maker!"
"Haha that girls uterus had it coming. Maybe her future posterity will be forewarned not to cheat and stay in after being hit!!"
... Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment