Monday, October 26, 2009

I CALL this a Busy Week:)

October 26, 2009: You can CALL this a BUSY week!
Today officially marks 19 days until our wedding day! We are in the teens... !!! And even though there are 19 days left... many of you I will be visiting with a few days earlier!

While I usually wait until Friday to post the week's funtivities... I thought it would be good to keep you all in the know! But before I go into the fun details for this upcoming week... I want to touch on our weekend!

This past weekend, both Ray and I got to spend time with our amazing friends... The Fants! On Friday, we brought the puppies over to see Orion and had a delicious meal, talked, and of course played more DVD Clue! Here's some fun "old" pictures of the pups together... just know that they usually are so fast... it is impossible to catch the 3 of them together:)






Saturday: Ray and I had a date day... we had lunch at Dicky's BBQ which was amazing, went shopping for Honeymoon and wedding accessories, and went to go see a movie... Saw VI... Yes I know what you are thinking but all I have to say is... I SAW Enough! I will provide more at a later date.

Sunday: We went to our Nearly Wed Class at the Heights Baptist Church. We typically have a rather small class which makes it more intimate and I feel like we have gotten more individual time with our leaders... who are simply amazing. I love how knowledgeable they are and just the information and help they have brought everyone. I know it will make such a difference in our marriage and I am so thankful for that!!! But on Sunday we were the only couple who attended. That afternoon we met with Bolivar, our wedding captain at Cityplace (wedding venue). We went over every last detail of the wedding and honestly it got me more and more excited about the big day. Now I did advise him that on that day I would probably forget all the information about which elevator to take or even where our official dressing room was which he quickly eased my worries:) All will be wonderful and I can't wait! That night we picked out our engagement photos we wanted to order and use at the site. It was so much fun looking through so many pictures and honestly wanting all of them. Luckily we chose the ones we couldn't live without but will be returning to buy more after the fact.

So now as I've mentioned we are officially 19 days before our wedding. Our week will go a little something like this...

Monday: Email contacts for information and confirming details, ordering prints, Honeymoon arrangements, vows and ceremony information, and extra wedding details
Tuesday: 8:00AM Marriage License, purchasing wedding accessories, etc
Wednesday: Purchase Halloween Decor for the Checkpast Halloween Party, hopfully having a wedding dress fitting sometime between Monday and Wednesday
Thursday: Decorate Checkpast, Nearly Wed PREPARE meeting
Friday: Halloween Costume Party at work, Pumpkin Carving Party at home
Saturday: Lingerie Shower and Bachelorette Party
Sunday: Nearly Wed Class

I'll def be providing fun pictures soon! ENJOY!!!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails