Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One Month until the Big "I DO!"

October 14, 2009 officially marks the ONE MONTH mark until our wedding! I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by. I look at my best friend and see the same kindness and wonderful heart I saw over seven years ago. We've grown up and grown together. I am so blessed that God has chosen him for me and I for him to follow in the path that HE has laid down for us.

Ray: I am so thankful and excited to be your wifey for now and all the days of my life!!!! Our lives began together over seven years ago, but I'm ready to start our new lives together as husband and wife:)

With one month left until the big day, I am happy to announce that things are running very smoothly now. Only a few more small things to look into... but all fun details that will only add to our special day! We are so thankful for our friends and family--you have been so wonderfully helpful in this process. We are truly honored to have such amazing people in our lives. We cannot wait to share this day with you.

Here are a few wedding detail updates:
Ray had his Bachelor Party in College Station (A&M vs. Oklahoma State Univ). While he was out of town, I created fun wedding crafts. To explain further, Ray and I are having a wine theme for our wedding. We are enjoying using our A&M theme colors (burgundy and ivory: simply stated as Maroon & White or off white! Ha!)

I made centerpieces, bags, bubbles and bows, etc. Our poor apartment looks pretty interesting... with all the fun decor. But I will have to say it's all coming together very nicely!

Speaking of Ray's bachelor party... here are a few pictures of his return...


Ray & I with my beautiful flowers and new A&M shirt!
If you look very closely you see a dog tag that the boys made for him... it states,
"Raymond Owen Zellner III
If found, call Alicia"
(It absolutely cracked me up!!!)


My beautiful flowers! He's always had my heart:)

This Friday, both Ray and I will be traveling back to Sugar Land for my Sugar Land Bridal Shower thrown by my aunt Erlene. Even though this will be a rather short visit, we are both very excited to see family and friends. More pictures will follow...

Monday, October 19: Ray and I will be taking our engagement pictures with our wedding photographer. Come hell or high water... hopefully without the high water... we will be taking them at 5PM. This Texas weather has been absolutely insane and has had us reschedule a few times now. We are both so very excited to have Dorothy Gautreaux take our photos. She is absolutely amazing and so very talented. We are so thankful to have her capture this special day for us.

October 24 Weekend: MY WEDDING DRESS WILL ARRIVE! Of course I wish I could take it home with me; however, I do know that a few alterations will be necessary before I can do that. I absolutely cannot wait:)


October 30: Potential Pumpkin Carving Party!
October 31: My Bachelorette Party!

More pictures to follow for upcoming events...

Until then,

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails