Tuesday, August 11, 2009

B is for Bridesmaids & Barcadia!

Saturday, August 8, my six beautiful bridesmaids and I drove to South Lake, TX to Bridal Designs to pick out the bridesmaid dresses for our wedding. While I do not want to spoil it or post pictures of their actual dresses, you just have to know that each dress is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier. So I guess if you want to know what they look like, you'll just have to come and see...but know this... I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you girls for everything. You truly have no idea what this all means to me that you'll be there with me on the happiest day of our lives:)


My 6 bridesmaids outside of Bridal Designs!



After a day of bridal shopping... of course... a stop to the local Sonic. This was not any Sonic... it was an indoor Sonic... pretty amazing... except for the creepy kids on the wall. Follow their eyes and you tell me if it's not creepy:) hehe

That night, we all met up for dinner at Mi Cocina at the shops of Legacy. The food was absolutely delicious.

Ray and I waiting to be seated at Mi Cocina

My beautiful sister-in-laws!

After dinner, we decided to go to Barcadia... where they have
LIFE SIZE Jenga!
It was soooo much fun! Here are some pictures of the night.



Toasting to my sisters at the Jenga Table:
Jenga Play at your Own Risk:)


My sister in laws at the Jenga table


Many of my bridesmaids at Barcadia


My Dallas Girlies;)


My Laylan!


Zellner Toast!


Sisterly Love'n:)


The Fants!


The Dukes!

Thank you all for making this an amazing night. I'm so thankful for my best friends and also my wonderful soon to be sister-in-laws who came a long way to be here to celebrate it with us.

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails