Welcome to our new place!This past weekend Ray, I and many of our amazing friends helped us move from Plano to our new place in Richardson. Thank you again for all of your help. We couldn't have done it without you:) I love the new space. It is quite different from our last home, but still a new and amazing place!
I have included a few before pictures... just so you can imagine what the space looks like without all of our love'n and special touches. I love how cozy it is:) It will be our first home together as Mr. and Mrs. Zellner!
This is the view from the front door into the living room and dinning room.Outside the back door is our balcony. More pictures will follow when we have the space completed outside. My hope is to include more plants and outside details. In the past I have not been a good plant keeper... so this will be my ultimate test. If not... faux plants will be fine for me:)
This is our beautiful kitchen. I will not be missing our outdated 1950s microwave in the Plano Apartment.There is definitely more storage space and luckily I can reach most of it:) Architects forget about those that are average height. Maybe in the past I should have just invested in a stair step stool:)
We spent most of Sunday moving final pieces of furniture and getting our new home situated. The next pictures are of the weekends activities.
ENJOY!

Dinner for 2?!?! or 4!
Ray set up the sweetest dinner on one of our end tables b/c we hadn't put together our new kitchen table. He is such a romantic!

Ray trying to find the instructions... of course at the very bottom of the box. I just love that he looked stuck. Everything is humorous after several straight days of moving.

We worked so hard... we tuckered the poor pups out!

View from our front door to our living room...
If you look in the corner you see Toby in his new bed. He loves it!


No comments:
Post a Comment