Upon a recent visit, my fiance and I walked under the century tree at A&M. It had such a different and more heart-felt meaning this time.The Century Tree is a thriving live oak and a campus attraction that represents more than 100 years of growth at Texas A&M.
According to an old Aggie legend, if two lovers pass beneath the tree's large, vine-like branches, they are destined to be wed. Similarly, if a couple becomes engaged under the Century's picturesque leaves, the marriage will last forever.
Only 80 more days and Ray and I will be Mr. and Mrs. Zellner. I couldn't be happier to spend the rest of my life with him. My best friend for over seven years! The countdown continues.
Wedding Progress:
1. Rehearsal Dinner: Signing contract.
2. Bridesmaid dresses: Ordered!
3. Groomsmen attire: Information sent.
4. Honeymoon: Finalizing plans
5. Invitations: Ordered!
6. Attendants Gifts: They are soooo us! I can't wait:)
If there are any additional questions about the wedding, hotel, accommodations, please contact me ASAP! I will be more than happy to help!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment