Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Packing We Will Go...

I've come to the conclusion that packing is not a fun thing. It is not enjoyable. No one will list it as one of their favorite hobbies. While in college I think I became used to the fact that packing was an inevitable part of life. Each year or so, you'd gather up everything you had accumulated over that time period and throw it into a box. Then you would store it in the next place until it was time to do it again. This was the process and I guess I gotten accustomed to it.

Sadly, this is not the case. We've lived in our Plano apartment for two years now. We've had so many amazing memories that I will cherish for years to come. We bought our first set of couches, a bed, dresser, side tables... we officially were able to furnish our own place. I was so excited.

Again this is not the case currently. While we have been putting packing off until the very final hour and I have come to the realization that mess multiplies. It actually has cells like rabbits. As the energizer bunny would allude to... it keeps going and going and going... Seriously!

So I am officially going to dedicate this blog space to pictures of my apartment. They are not pretty. If you have a weak stomach I would ask you to look away. But if you want to remember our place as the beautiful masterpiece that it was... there is an ode to our apartment. You choose.


Picture at front entrance... and yes that is an Ab Circle.


Dinning Room


Kitchen entrance


Extra room

I know what you're thinking... but it is a work in progress. Plus I didn't realize we had so much "stuff." Anyway wish us luck. Sadly we'll need it:)

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails