Thursday, August 13, 2009

Are you a Bridezilla?


Are YOU a Bridezilla?

Find out if you have what it takes to be a Bridezilla! Take our quiz and see if you should be fitted for combat boots or Manolos!

Take the Quiz >>

While I do watch this show almost every Sunday, I've really never worried if I would be labeled as a "Bridezilla." I took the test just in case and here was the assessment.

Your assessment: You're just an average bride.
What did yours say?


PS: I've decided to dedicate some blog space to wedding planning and "keeping your cool." I'll be honest... planning a wedding and moving in a 3-4 month period has been a little crazy. At times I am absolutely on the ball and I feel like everything is falling into place. In one weekend we are able to cross numerous things off our list and just feel overjoyed at the thought that we were really pulling this off.... and then other times, I feel as though I'm pulling my hair out one strand at a time. There is so much to do and so little time. And of course when you add moving and busy work weeks on top of it sometimes it feels impossible to accomplish. I will have to say that this has taught me many things about myself. It has taught me that it really is ok to ask for help... that you can't do everything alone. I have learned a great deal about relying on my fiance and that communication and organization is key. This will probably be such a great growing experience for both of us and I can't wait to tackle the next task. Ray makes me want to be better and know that I'm not invincible. So my advice to all the bridezillas out there... enjoy this time and know that regardless how much preparation time you have... things will be crazy and exhausting... but at the end of the day it is all about the relationship you have together. Remember communication is key.... also breathing more helps:) So enjoy it!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails