It seems like every day both Ray and I are able to cross another thing off our wedding to do lists.This weekend was so amazing having every single bridesmaid in town to try on and order their dress. I am so blessed to have 6 wonderful girls that I love who would do anything for me. I cannot express how much they truly mean to me.
Well this is our week of packing. On Saturday we will be moving to Richardson and leaving our apartment in Plano behind. On top of packing more progress is being made toward the wedding.
Wedding updates include:
1. Dj is officially booked. We will be working with Aaron Lehman: A Very Special Day
2. Florist is officially booked: Blooming Accents
3. Venue: we have almost finishing paying for our ceremony and reception site. We've also figured out set up and details including decor, location, food and drink, and feel for the space.
4. Today Ray and I will go to Tuxedo Junction to put the last touches on the groomsmen's suits.
5. We will finish ordering our Wedding rings! I am so excited! They are absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait for Ray to put it on my finger:)
6. Rehearsal Dinner: in progress: We will be having our rehearsal at City Place at 5:00 and Dinner at 7:00. We are still working out the details but will be having a Friday the 13th inspired Rehearsal dinner
7. Save the dates have been sent (currently still looking to get a few more addresses)
8. Invites will be sent the first week of September. Will find a weekend to work on those
I'm really honestly excited about all that is to come. As of Saturday we'll have exactly 3 months until the wedding. I'm so excited, nervous, anxious... all the emotions in one. The one thing I do know above anything else regardless of nerves about planning and details... I couldn't have found a better person to spend the rest of my life with. He is my constant and absolutely makes me a better person.
So 95 days and counting until I become ... Mrs. Zellner!!!
Love,
Alicia

No comments:
Post a Comment