Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shoe La-La

Shoe La-La... they're everywhere!
{Oh how we love that book! It's one of our Zellner favorites.}

Aubrey began to take her first steps at 9 months, but it wasn't until she was 10 months that she's really taken off. On Monday, she will be moving into the next room as she's grown out of the baby room and moving to a big girl room. She'll be with one year olds and up which means 1 nap, probably more bites (even from her I'm sure), and of course many more boo-boo reports. But I'm happy about the change. I know this will be a wonderful opportunity for her to grow, learn, and explore. I'm a little nervous too, but know this is developmentally the best decision for her. So tonight, we pulled out our big girl shoes and went a walk'n as her new room requires shoes. Oh how she loves to put the shoes in her mouth. Yes I know mom of the year, right?!? But you could absolutely tell she was a bit confused as to why they were on her feet. She awkwardly lifted each foot as a weight had been added. I mean truly her poor shoes were probably so heavy. Live and learn. Next babe we will definitely start shoes a bit earlier if necessary. Anyway, I can't get enough of her sweet smiles in these pictures. My baby is getting so big but we are loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails