I love this sweet collage of our Auby and baby Robert. Last Saturday, our fam of three met up with our
Cox friends (Daniela, Robert, and baby Robert) at Casa Ritas, one of my Mexican favorites. Our two littles couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Well, it was more like little Miss would grab his face, hair, or whatever she could get her hands on. It is so fun to watch the two interact as they are merely 5 days apart. After dinner, we came back to our house for some fun
baby play and hang out.
{Daniela and Aubrey}
{Daniela, Aubrey, baby Robert, Robert}
I love baby Robert's hand perfectly placed on Aubrey's head. Let the play time begin!
It was such a fun night with our friends and our babes. I have loved watching these two grow to be such cute friends. I can't wait to see what our next play date will look like.
Love these two!
ReplyDeleteI know! We had so much fun with you guys:) We are already looking forward to our next little play date!
DeleteAlso I love how my daughter totally stole baby Robert's toy from him and then walks off... not:) Poor boy! We will be working on that;)
ReplyDelete