I cannot believe this summer has past so quickly. As it finally comes to a close, the beginning of a new school year begins. With the craziness that always comes with the beginning of a year, I did have to steal a few moments with my sweeties as baby girl would be moving to a new big girl room. I cannot believe how BIG she's getting. And look at those shoes! They are just too cute. Here is a picture of baby and Mommy's first day of school for the 2014-2015 school year. I can't imagine what our end of the year picture will look like. May this year be filled with lots of excitement, exploration, and adventure!
So here are some fun pictures of my classroom. Welcome to Super First!
I am excited for another fun year in first grade! I am so passionate about teaching and love my job! But this year, my biggest prayer would be to find balance between mommy, wife, and teacher.... and know that God will continue to guide me daily.
I am thankful for these fabulous Super Heroes! I teach! What's your super power?
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment