You are my Sunshine. My only Sunshine. You make me happy...
I absolutely love when Aubrey wakes up from her naps. Well maybe not when they are under thirty minutes... but anytime she takes a good nap... this is what I get. I can't get enough of this sweet smile and two tooth grin. Every time she wakes up, we have a little routine. I pick her up, ask for my morning hugs, turn off the humidifier, and open the blinds to see the day God has made. My favorite part of our routine is when "we sing" You are my Sunshine. She usually rubs her fingers on the blades of the blinds and pulls on the curtains while babbling and I sing. I get my biggest smiles in the morning/naptime. It is definitely something that will melt your mama heart for sure. Well today has been very special. I have had some fun baby play time and some pretty amazing naps (obviously as I'm having time to write this;) Today is my last full day with Aubrey for the summer. It has been such a fun summer. While tomorrow will be difficult as I prepare for school and she spends her days at daycare, I am so thankful for the sweet time we shared this summer with each other and with sweet friends and family. It was so fun to share it with my sunshine!
Today was a lot of fun. I will be honest and say that I did totally stage this little photo session. She had gotten into the bows, so I of course had to change into this adorable onesie that reads, So many bows, so little hair! It was too cute. Here are a few pictures from my mid day iphone photo session.
{My girl LOVES her pearls}
{My beautiful bow baby}
During our afternoon play time, I kept hugging our stuffties. I first modeled it, and then would pass the toys to Aubrey. This picture is my absolute favorite! I hugged Penelope (the pup) and then gave it to her. I asked her to give it a hug. Seriously could this be any cuter?!?!
For lunch we had an assortment of food options for Auby girl. Honestly I was running low on several things so I just gave her a little bit of everything. She had pasta, yogurt, fruit, and veggies. Her favorite were the veggies.
For some reason eating peas and carrots dumped onto the table were much more appetizing than the ones on her tray.
It's been a good day for sure. I'm looking forward to our next time of play. I wish you all a wonderful week ahead.







No comments:
Post a Comment