Sunday, August 17, 2014

First Day of School 2014

This past Tuesday was bittersweet my girl. This morning, after an early morning play time and breakfast, I got you ready for school. Today would be your first day back to school for the new school year. I knew that you would have such a fun day with your sweet little friends. You do so well playing with others. I expected you to be a bit of a handful for your teachers as the last time you were at daycare you were merely pulling up and cruising around the furniture. How summer has changed you sweet girl. You are up, down, and every where in between. You walk so much more each day and are becoming more and more sure of your little self. You surely can chug along. This does not mean that you don't fall because you have become pretty good at that too. I was also excited because I knew this would be a quick day. The plan was to drop you off a little later this morning and pick you up after your nap. We had a pool date to attend.

Sadly, after an accident on our first day, I was so thankful to enjoy many baby cuddles. Per my facebook status, "When days are hard, I just remember that I get to come home to this. I love this girl."

So here's to our year ahead. May you continue to explore, make sweet friendships, have as few boo-boo reports as possible (out of my control, I know), laugh, and grow. Know that mommy and daddy love you more than words, and may we always come home to this. Happy first day my lovey!
.....
Also a fun little update. You will be moving rooms on August 25th!

1 comment:

  1. you should get much more vigilance because you furthermore cut into into the enterprise locality with your Blog.
    personal financial planning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails