Thursday, July 3, 2014

Red, White, and Blue Baby

I just love our Red, White, and Blue Baby!

I have been waiting for this day for Auby to wear this sweet little outfit for over 9 months. After receiving clothes from sweet friends, I came upon this adorable little number and just knew it would be a perfect fit for this upcoming July. July is definitely a favorite summer month of mine. A day to celebrate America's independence and the men and women who have served, the hot summer days of eating watermelon and jumping in pools, watching fireworks, celebrating special family birthdays, summer vacations, and our engage-iversary (yes I cannot believe it has been 5 years since my husband "officially" asked me to be his). Today is a truly special day and I wanted to celebrate by dressing up little miss in a sweet little Red, White, and Blue baby outfit to prepare us for upcoming July 4th celebrations. So here's to the fun that the fourth will bring and to all the fun our little Red, White, and Blue baby has given. Happy 3rd of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails