Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Family Fun at our North Dallas "Beach"

On Saturday, our little family enjoyed a super fun "beach day" in North Dallas. Now this was not just any beach, or really wasn't a true beach at all... but it was absolutely perfect for us. This little getaway was advertised on Facebook and I thought, what a perfect July weekend to get out and go for a fun afternoon adventure. So we gathered some beach things and a picnic and off we went. We loved this fun little treasure. We arrived around noon and stayed for a few hours until baby's nap time. We were a bit under prepared for this July heat. But the water was perfect and the sand was soft. Baby girl seemed to really enjoy her time as well.

I loved these sweet pictures with Auby. What a perfect day for our afternoon adventure. I can't wait for our next little "beach trip."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails