Chick-fil-a's Cow Day
was held on Friday, July 11th. After a fun story time at the Davis Library, Kristin, the kids, and I adorned our white and black cow inspired "costumes" in an effort to get some free goodies.
The Chick-fil-a employees were super sweet and I got a free meal and a free kid's meal for Aubrey... a first of many I'm sure! Isn't my little moo moo so precious? She loved this little cow stuffed animal that they passed out.
What a fun day with our Fantlet friends. I am so glad that we were able to get together for a fun story time and free lunch. I feel a new tradition has just been started;)



.jpg)


So sweet how your kiddos are all growing up together! What a rich, special history your families have!
ReplyDeleteThey are so much fun together. It is amazing how quickly time flies. I love that they will have these special little memories (with pictures) for sure!
Delete