Saturday was our scheduled girls day of our Alabama trip while the gents stayed at home and watched our babe. It was a day to celebrate the ladies as well as one very
special birthday girl, Miss Olivia Grace. My niece, Olivia, turned 7 the Monday before our arrival. For part of her present, I wanted to take her to get her
nails done as well as enjoy a
sweet treat! Enjoy some adorable cuteness of our ladies afternoon together!
{The Birthday girl and some nail polish choices}
{Big and Little Sis}
{A very happy Birthday Girl}
{Kendall & Olivia}
{Perfect Pedis}
After getting our nails done, the girls ventured over to Sutton's for lunch. The food was absolutely delicious. The desserts were of course my favorite! From moist red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing and specialty cheesecakes like turtle and oreo... all I have to say is YUM!
With clean plates and full tummies, we headed for home. I loved this sweet picture of Ryan, Ray, and Aubrey on the swing. I definitely cherish these sweet moments with family.
After our return, the boys headed out for dinner and a few movies. While the boys were away, the girls did play. I loved spending time with my sister-in-law and nieces. Olivia was sure a little mama and wanted to be everywhere Aubrey was. And of course little lady had to have sweet cuddle time with her Aunt, Tassie. These have to be a few of my favorites of the night.
Happy Girl's Day and Day FOUR of our Alabama trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment