Wednesday, July 23, 2014

End of July iphone Picture Post

{Aubrey with her LEGOLAND pup}
 
What a fun summer! We've definitely had a lot of laughs, lots of snuggles, a few tears, and a lot of fun. I love that I can snap a quick photo from my phone every now and then as it seems like everything our little babe does is super adorable. Yes spoken as a true first time mama. No bias or anything right?!? Well regardless I have to say that I'm loving the blog. While I may be behind and my only way to catch up is by throwing a huge picture post of randomness (as seen below), it is so fun to have a way that I can blog about our everyday life. I also love the fact that she'll be able to read this later in life. And of course as this is our first child, I am definitely aware that this will change when we (in the future) decide to have our next. I might as well go ahead and enjoy a little bit of typing time when I can. So enjoy a huge picture post of our weeks happenings (may be a few weeks here)
{Little Elm Park "Beach" Fun} 
 {Exploring the Tupperware at 9 months}
 {Enjoying some big girl food}
 {Loving our black bean beard and playing with your unicorn;}
{Our Summer of ABCs Week 5 is in the books- Letters "A" and "K"}
 {Standing on our own}
 {Unpacking & Rearranging?}
 {9 month shots are not fun!}
{Dinner Date with my previous co-workers}
 {Diane & Auby}
 {Shannon & Auby}

 Enjoying our summer fun and the laughs and adventures along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails