Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beach Babes and College Crew Summer Fun!

A few weeks ago, Ray and I found this amazing park "beach" in North Dallas. We couldn't wait to share it with our friends and littles. So we scheduled a fun summer afternoon outing together. With canopy, picnic lunch, and beach accessories in hand, we found a perfect spot. The sand was definitely hot and the canopy was key. The kiddos had a fun time. The sand was a sure hit. I won't tell you just how much my daughter ingested... but hey she was happy for sure! 


 
{Aubrey Rose- 9 months- Little Elm Park Beach}
{Sweet Fantlets and Friends}
 
To say the kiddos loved the water would be an understatement. I loved watching the kids soak up the sun and of course more sand;)  
 
 
 
Thank you to our Dukes, Fants, and Hoes for coming and enjoying a fun day at the beach. I can't wait until our next trip!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails