Number
of weeks: 14
Measurement: right around 14 weeksBaby Size: According to the Bump, our baby is the size of a lemon. The baby is 3.4 inches and approximately 1.5 ounces.
Interesting Fact: The baby is sucking its thumb and wiggling its toes.
Heartbeat: ? bpm. We will go back in another two weeks to confirm updated heartbeat.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1.4 lbs. Progress!
Pregnancy Clothes: I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around wearing maternity clothing as of yet. Pants are my most difficult piece of clothing these past few weeks. I went to Kohls and bought a few longer skirts that will be comfortable to wear for awhile. This may help a bit. I just realized as the weather gets warmer, none of my shorts fit... :(
Tiger Stripes: Not due to pregnancy. No current stretch marks.
Sleep: I am doing pretty well. I get up between 1-2 times in the middle of the night. It obviously gets worse if I drink right before bedtime. In my sleep walking slumber, I have hit the bathroom door now on several occasions. This of course in turn wakes me up for awhile. I'm hoping to work this out soon so I can get back to sleep quickly. ha.
How are you feeling: I better knock on wood. Monday was another close call and sadly I was pretty sick for most of the day. I felt horrible after getting sick at school. I will say that since Tuesday I have felt so much better. I think it is a combination of hitting the second trimester and eating smaller meals more frequently is my answer.
Most Memorable Moment: We celebrated my husband's 29th birthday weekend. While this doesn't exactly have to do with baby, I can say that it was a very special weekend, filled with lots of baby discussion.
Moving and Grooving: No movement yet.
Cravings: I can't honestly say I've had full on pregnancy cravings as of yet, I can say I have had some impulsive pregnancy purchases like Coco Puffs breakfast cereal, an icee, fajitas, and some sugar free fudge popcicles.
Gender Predictions: I think I am back to a little boy kick. It is so funny though how adament people are about our baby's gender. I guess we'll find out in about 5 weeks.
What I Miss: SWEET TEA and fitting into my pants!!!
Emotional Moment: My emotional moment this week revolved around yard work and those pesky weeds that continue to run our yard. I think every day I mentioned just how bad it looked and for some reason hoped that the next time I would see it, our yard would miraculously be cleared of weeds forever. Ha! Thankfully Ray mowed the yard and it looks 100% better. Until next week. ha!
What I look forward to: I am excited for our next appointment at week 16. While it will just be a regularly scheduled appointment, I am always excited to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat and hear great things from our doctor. Until next week... :)


So glad you feel better! I think you look so stinkin' cute! :)
ReplyDelete