Sunday, April 7, 2013

13 Week Bumpage!

While these pictures may be a bit disceiving as my pant line does help, I will say that on week 13, I did notice a little baby bump. I would never have guessed that I would begin showing anything until the typical 20 weeks. Now, if you include eating, bloating, and all that goes into pregnancy, I'm sure all those factors do play a role. Regardless I can tell a difference. I love that there is progress with this pregnancy. I want to have a big bump so badly so it is obvious that I am pregnant. I would love to shout it from the roof tops. So here's to more baby bumps and all that is to come in our future.

3 comments:

  1. I lOVE IT!!! I can't wait to watch your belly grow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this your taco bell dinner picture you were talking about?

    I know how you feel, I wanted to show and look pregnant so badly. You will soon enough! PS- Love these updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oma and Opa love our little bump! Your updates help us feel more like we are right there with you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails