Monday, April 1, 2013

12 Week Baby Bump

Number of weeks: 12
Measurement: right around 12 weeks
Baby Size: According to the Bump, our baby is the size of a plum. The baby is measuring at 2.1 inches and weighs approximately .49 ounces.
Interesting Fact: The baby's systems are almost fully formed, about to enter into growth and maturation stage, developing reflexes, opening and closing the fingers and toes, and the brain is developing fast.
Heartbeat: ?
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  -1 lbs (probably due to food aversions)
Pregnancy Clothes: I still wear my usual clothes. I did purchase a bella band for those extra pudgy days... but am not loving it. I'm going to take it back for a different size to see if that's the issue. I was hoping this would be a great way to solve the uncomfortable end of day pant situation.
Tiger Stripes: Not due to pregnancy
Sleep: I get up once a night. I am still able to sleep on my stomach and back. I am such a tummy sleeper. I do not know what I'll do when that option runs its course.
How are you feeling: I had a great week last week, but sadly have already become sick a few times during the 12th week. I have an appointment next week and will for sure get set up on Zofran (or the generic to save some monies)
Most Memorable Moment: I enjoyed a Good Friday at home. I was able to relax and spend time with my sweet family.
Moving and Grooving: No movement yet.
Cravings: I am still having problem looking/eating food. Sadly things I used to love are not loving me in return. These foods/smells include eggs, chicken, chocolate, dish soap, dirty dishes, trash, and grass clippings. I promise I'm not trying to get out of doing work... I just can't take the smell.
Gender Predictions: I had my first official baby dream and it was of a beautiful baby girl.
What I Miss: cherry coke... but I did enjoy a caffeine free root beer with cherry from Sonic. YUM!
What I look forward to: I am looking forward to our next appointment (at 13 weeks) I can't wait to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat and to receive a good report from the doctor:)

1 comment:

  1. Even though you have been sick you will be so thankful that you haven't gained any in the first trimester. I didn't gain any in the first trimester, However I had to work really hard to do that because I wasn't sick. But the weight packs on so easily through the rest of your pregnancy, it's nice to not have put on any weight in the beginning. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails