I had a fun time with some super sweet moms and their kiddos this past weekend. I love the relationship I have with my kinder moms from last year. They are so supportive and absolutely wonderful plus I am love with their kiddos. I definitely miss seeing their sweet faces at school. This weekend, we made a plan to meet up at
Purple Cow at the Shops in Fairview for some great conversation and catch up as well as some delicious ice cream. What a great night! We dinned on
chocolate milk shakes and took a trip to the sand park. My kids are so big! It was such a special night to see them. I also received this sweet little puppy as a gift. It is a puppy with a
baby rattle inside. The sweet brother of one of my kiddos told me this puppy was for my baby. He also said, don't worry. Make sure I don't poke my tummy too hard or the baby's head might pop off. I thought this was sound advice:) I loved this night of sweet friendships and sweet treats. Plus I know this baby is already so loved! I cannot wait until our next visit.
What a cute puppy rattle!! Sounds like a great evening. It's fun to watch your former students grow. At least until college. Then it just makes you feel old. HA HA!
ReplyDeleteOMG...I absolutely LOVE Purple Cow milkshakes! I've kind of been craving milkshakes a lot lately, too. Can it count as a pregnancy craving, though if I already loved milkshakes before pregnancy?? :)
ReplyDelete