My 28th birthday was deliciously sweet and oh so great. As every year since college, each birthday has come faster than expected. As a teacher, it is definitely during my "busy season." Last year during my birthday I had transitioned from a TA to a teacher role. I was the newest teacher on Kinder way, set up a classroom, received 19 new and super sweet faces, all while celebrating 27 amazing years. This year with numbers being rather low, I have been floating in Kinder and will be receiving a new classroom of my own only days after my 28th birthday. But before the true craziness begins... a great deal of celebration was had today. 28 has been so great!
I have to say I love my Kinder Team and first Kinder class. The fabulous ladies on Kinder Way as well as some of my kiddos showered me with so much birthday love. From a Pei Wei lunch, delicious brownies, cupcakes from Haut Mama (my fav), cards, and fun special gifts, I felt so blssed! Tonight Ray and I met up with the Dukes and Fants for a Freebird birthday dinner. It was a fun celebration with friends and a great way to celebrate 28 great years.
Thank you to all of those who made this day so very special. Thank you for all the sweet messages and all that you do. I feel truly blessed! Like I said, 28 is so great! I can't wait to see what the next 365 days will bring us:)

No comments:
Post a Comment