Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pinterest, My Number 1 Interest!

As most of us, I am pretty addicted to Pinterest. I think the title clearly exemplifies my feelings for the site. Since I am a first year First Grade Teacher, I have been searching for new activities for my kiddos. I have fallen in love with so many great ideas and blogs. Here are some of the fun ideas that I have found. If you are interested you can follow me on Pinterest. A great blog I have found through Pinterest is Made for 1st Grade. It has so many wonderful ideas, freebies, and kits for purchase. I have included some here for your reference.


Reach for the stars- Student Goals
 ABC Order
I'll be using this idea in my discussion of adjectives.
Thankful wheel
Sight Word Graphing
Synonyms 
 
 Synonym Directions
Tallie Fun
Lego Addition and Subtraction
Beginning Sounds, Blends, Spelling Fun
Fact Family Post it Fun
 Cookie Sheet Sight Word Activity
...
For all o fmy teacher friends out there, what are some other great sites and ideas that you have found?

2 comments:

  1. You have to instruct me on Pinterest!! These are some very pratical and cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite blog when I was teaching was http://thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com. She posts THE CUTEST thing for her kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails