Last month, the husband and I began our monthly breakfast brunch with our college crew. It was an absolute hit! This month, the husband created new homemade novelties for our friends to enjoy.
The Menu consisted of mimosas, bellinis, eggs benedict, country potatoes, and an assortment of fresh fruit. Our guests included Mike, Paige, Dustin, and the Chef and I. As the previous month before, this gathering was a time of great food, great conversation, and great fun!
Mike and Paige pouring the drinks. CHEERS!
The bistro table
Delicious food options
Homemade Eggs Benedict
Paige and Dustin
I do love my Chef!
The Zellner Cafe is up and running. I can't wait what October will hold for us. Until next month!

What a fun little tradition. I love going out for breakfast, but it's just so darn expensive, so have a little cafe party at your house is a great idea!!
ReplyDelete