Many thoughts have gone through my head as of late with several of those that have included class lists, schedules, and new station ideas... but along side school ideas, other random mostly unimportant thoughts have filled my mind that I thought I may share with you to fill this Thoughtful Thursday post.
1. I found this picture of my wedding hair piece accessory from my stylist's blog. Doesn't it look beautiful?
2. I have really started to get more gray hairs lately. I'm afraid to continue my plucking routine as I may be lacking of regular hair on top of my head. lol
3. I am so excited for the Fall. Fall equals cooler weather, fun decor, delicious eats, pumpkin carving parties, the State fair, and time with family and friends.
4. I am excited to help host a our ABF Fried Food Fair Cook Off.
5. I am absolutely NOT motivated to work out lately.
6. Each Sunday, the husband and I enjoy a skype date with my mom.
7. This Christmas, Ray and I will purchase our first REAL Christmas tree.
8. I had to purchase storage for my blog.
9. Pinterst has become my latest hobby of choice (yes even over blogging... sorry blogger)
10. I have loved hosting our Zellner Cafe's. It has been such a great way to keep up with our sweet friends.
11. I am currently unsure of my Halloween costume for this year.
12. The husband and I are excited about enjoying our first Halloween in our new home. I am not exactly sure of how impressed the pups will be.
What are some of your Thursday thoughts?



No comments:
Post a Comment