Saturday, September 15, 2012

Because I'm a Teacher...


Being a teacher has brought me so much joy in my life. I feel that God las lead me to my passion and I could not imagine a more perfect profession. With that being said, there are some interesting facts that I have learned over the past three years. 

Because I'm a Teacher....
... I get up many days before the crack of dawn.
... I neglect my housework. 
... I get excited about garage sales.
... I love children.
... I love craft stores.
... I am addicted to pinterest.
... I love children's stories.
... I refer to little ones as friends, kiddos, and babies pretty much at all times.
... I give positive reinforcements with fuzzies and marbles.
... I mutlitask.
... I can handle boo boos, skinned knees, hurt feelings, and friends that are not saying nice words.
... I wait... A LOT.
... I walk with a bubble and tail.
... I am MIA during the months of August and June and many times in between.
... I sing EVERYTHING!
... I am an artist, musician, waitress, maid, friend, coach, and TEACHER.
... I love my summer.
... I go to sleep at 9:00.
... I live for spirt days.
... I love JEANS!
... I work with a lot of women.
... I love themed... anything.

For all my teacher friends out there... do you have anything to add?

4 comments:

  1. I also sing everything! Going down the hall we sing about something that relates to our thematic unit. The last two weeks I've been singing Wheels on the Bus and Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get sad when it rains because that means no recess.

    You know the Kinder version of the f word (fart) s word (stupid) and sh word (shut up).

    You know what a "patteren" and "callepitter" are.

    You probably eat lunch around 10:30.

    You say you have to go "potty" even when you are around all adults.

    And most importantly your kiddos think that you hung the moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your descriptions are go great. I love your passion. The kiddos are very fortunate to have you as their teacher. Have a great "first" week with your class. Your room looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    I totally agree with all of those!

    Also...

    You know what 'hanatizer' is

    You refer to everything As a good choice or sad choice...even while driving in traffic

    You sit the lights off in your classroom during planning time because the calmness is just too wonderful


    You accidentally tell your husband to 'kiss his brain' because he had a great idea!

    Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails