
So I've realized as of late that I've missed a few small blog...able activities. So far this summer we've enjoyed some fabulous outings. Some of the husband and my favorite food stops include miniature blizzards from Dairy Queen, $1 icees from Burger King (not the burgers... For some reason I'm totally opposed to their beef but yes to an occasional french fry... seriously I pulled a couple from the bag and out popped an A), Yogilicious... I guess just really anything cold since it's over 100 degrees in this North Dallas Summer.
I've also enjoyed a wonderful ELC night with my ladies early this summer on June 15th. We enjoyed our typical pizza option, an appetizer, coke (as seen in the picture) and tasty dessert. So now you may be questioning the yellow alien looking thing with the veil. Meet Boohbah! As described by google and various websites, it is an interactive entertainment character for preschoolers. It was also the previous year's mascot in the ELC and would soon be attending a wedding (needless to say an inside joke but made for a crazy and interesting picture... plus I brought the veil:)
Also this summer we have a few very special events including my sister-in-law Becky's birthday on July 3, our 2nd year engagiversary on July 3, a special Fourth of July Fireworks fun with our ABF, our niece's 4th birthday on July 14th, met sweet baby Pearson and was able to bring food to sweet friends at church, and have or will celebrate several birthdays of sweet friends and so forth. Happy Special Day to those very special people in our lives.
So I guess we're officially caught up on some sweet summer tidbits:) Hope you are having a fabulous summer. Looking forward to hear all that you've been up to!

No comments:
Post a Comment