Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Who's Idea Was This Again?"

... my husband would ask me. I again would reply mine. ha! This morning after being woken up by both Toby and Ray's support phone, it was then decided by me that we should get up, be productive, and go walking. But of course it couldn't be just any kind... it needed to be the 9 miles that is White Rock. Why you ask? I still may be asking myself this as it has definitely been over three months since this lady's body has seen work out clothing but I guess the idea of getting up, picking up a tasty Chick-fil-a breakfast, and heading downtown to be where all the other athletes practice (not including myself in that one just making a note). There is something so motivating about being around people that actively work out. So here are a few of our pictures from this mornings outing. Also it needs to be noted that there was never a real intention of doing all 9 miles its just you get to the point of no return... no literally it would be longer to turn around then to complete the whole thing and that's really kind of what happened to us. So here's to my walking partner, for an awesome semi-Texas cool 8 o'clock summer morning, to my fingers swelling up like sausages, and to losing 900 calories:)


I am way too excited to be up around 7AM

White Rock Lake

Beautiful morning sky

Random picture photo opt

Sore feet

9 mile sausage fingers


9 Mile Morning Finishers:)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you guys for going on a walk and being productive this morning. We went on a walk this morning too. Not quite 9 miles, but a walk nonetheless. I can't wait to be cleared by doctor so I can do more that just walks for work outs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails