Sunday, July 10, 2011

Take That Double Daves

I'll just say it... I love pizza rolls. Tonight the husband and I decided to make our very own for dinner. Here is how we did it!



Use all of these tasty ingredients including pizza crust, mozzarella, and pepperoni. Melt Butter. Mix in pizza seasoning. Brush on mixture to rolled pizza sticks. Add more pizza seasoning as needed.



Include as little or much cheese/pepperoni as you would like. Cook for 9-13 minutes at 420 degrees and...



Devour! YUM! This may not be the most healthy option but it will sure leave you questioning... who will be eating the leftovers.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm those look tasty. I loved it when Double Daves had Pizza Rolls for 50 cents in college. Those nights were the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Look AMAZING! :) Hi, it's Brandi Fry, Katy's friend! :) I commented on one of your posts before! :) How is your job search with teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brandi! I've been good:) I actually just had an interview today for a special education position. We shall see. I hope all is well with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so yummy and so quick!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails