
Enjoy some random Zellner tidbits and updates.
1. Ray and I enjoy ice cream sandwich Thursdays. This tradition started as a treat after Ray's Thursday night Frisbee games.
2. Saturday mornings you will find the husband and I with both the furbabes at Canine Commons at the Shops in Fairview.
3. I am officially done with both ESY Summer School sessions for 2011.
4. Ray and I will be driving to Austin next Saturday to meet my great aunt Alice, mom, and dad for lunch.
5. Tonight I will enjoy a fabulous ladies night with two of my favorite ladies.
6. I have a two week vacation before school begins August 15th.
7. We will be signing a six month lease, staying in North Dallas, and then we will officially begin our house search.
8. I will sadly be giving up ice cream for now until I can get this milk allergy under control.
9. I would love to travel to Chicago.
10. My favorite months are October, November, and December.
11. I love dollar strawberry icees from Burger King.
12. It has been over a year since our amazing friends, the Brushwoods, moved to Arizona. We truly miss them but are thankful for all the blessings that God has provided them in their new journey.
Here are just a few Zellner Tidbits and Happenings for now. Looking forward to many more posts to come:)

No comments:
Post a Comment