Thursday, December 26, 2013

Our Baby Blessed Christmas 2013

 
Merry Christmas!
What a holly jolly Christmas we had at the Zellner home. Again baby girl had a bit of a difficult, off schedule night. After waking up several times, Aubrey slept in until 8:30. After a morning on her play mat with her new pup, Penelope, (why we name our toys, I do not know but it does make for figuring out which one we are talking about that much easier;) little girl was out again.

With little Miss sleeping so soundly, it gave the husband and I an opportunity to make snowy pancakes for Christmas breakfast. This year he went with the classic winter snowman... next year, I'm thinking snowflakes;) Ray did such a great job. They were absolutely adorable and super delicious. I will have to say that some adjustments did have to be made. Our first snowman was made with red hot eyes and it did seem a little evil and not so appetizing. ha.

 
This was our Christmas of firsts. From celebrating at home, enjoying our Christmas with our new baby girl and family of three, making a breakfast of snowy pancakes and a snack of Grinch kabobs, it was a great day. After breakfast and a cup of hot chocolate/coffee, it was time to open presents.

 

Thank you to our families for all of our special goodies. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful families. Thank you for Aubrey's gifts. I know she doesn't understand, but she will sure be enjoying these sweet gifts for years to come.

Merry Christmas! 
Love,
Ray, Alicia, and Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails