{Bryson, Kristin, Aubrey and I, Kaylan, and Paige}
{James, Dustin, and Ray}
Sadly our Duke friends were unable to attend as they were at home with a sick toddler and our good friend, Mike, was out of town with his girlfriend. While we miss our sweet friends, it was so much fun to visit with our Brushwoods and college crew. From good food, good friendships, and a little holiday cheer, our night was a true celebration. When it was time to leave, the weather had quickly turned into a cold and rainy night.
This holiday has also been a special one as my parents are in town to celebrate our first Christmas at home as well as Auby's first Christmas. I couldn't resist taking some adorable pictures of our holiday baby and her sweet little outfit. I love this little outfit from Target as well as Grammy and Papa Z's cute little socks. Look at that sweet face and her super sleepy eyes.







No comments:
Post a Comment