Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Special Week With Auby


 
This week is bittersweet for me as a "stay at home" mom. I have had the opportunity to spend eight amazing weeks with this beautiful baby and I couldn't be more thankful for that time. But as time usually does... it flies by. Starting next Monday, I'll be going back to work while daddy will be working from home. The good news is, I will have two additional weeks for Christmas break and she won't begin daycare until January. I am so thankful that Ray will have an opportunity to stay at home with her. He is an amazing daddy and will do a great job with her. I of course will miss our morning cuddle and play time as well as all of her beautiful smiles and snuggles throughout the day. So I wanted to make a post of our sweet week together. Enjoy some of our sweet moments together.

Bouncer Morning Fun
Play time with her favorite toys 
 
 Peek-a-Boo Baby!
 
 Lunch date with mommy
 Sweet photo fun

 Night time baby snuggles
 Good morning smiles
Morning adventures with mommy

To my beautiful baby girl,
Mommy has loved spending every moment with you. You have changed our lives forever and we couldn't be more thankful for you and blessed by each moment we share. From our morning cuddles and play time, singing songs, exploring with mommy, time with daddy, and all the new adventures together, we love you! Here's to more exciting moments this week including our visit to see Santa, day with daddy, and fun friends play date with some besties. What a wonderful week with Auby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails