Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Super Daddy & Our Little Strawberry

I celebrated a very special Halloween at home this year with this amazing super daddy and our adorable little strawberry.
 
 
I was a bit nervous for the many upcoming door bell rings with a newborn. So we decided to forgo the traditional Halloween trick or treating and candy pass out and opted for a less optimal bowl of candy and a sign. Yes we were those people this year. The funny thing was that we totally forgot to turn on the light. Talk about epic fail. Oh well. I'm obviously not too torn up about it as we ended up with a pretty good bowl of goodies and enjoyed a night just with our little fam of three. For dinner we dined on a Papa Murphy's Halloween themed pizza and a redbox movie.
 
It was a perfect and low key night with my sweet Super Daddy and Little Strawberry! I can't wait for next year when we'll have a one year old and will be having our first taste of trick or treating. Happy Halloween to you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails