Sunday, November 24, 2013

Aubrey on Instagram

The past six weeks have been filled with baby snuggles, sweet kisses, los of hair bows, and an endless amount of pictures. I have loved capturing these sweet moments and sharing them with our friends and family. Here are some of my favorites of Aubrey on Instagram.

Baby Snuggles
 
 
Baby Fingers
Mattie Mama protecting her baby
Family Time with our Auby and furbabes
Toby love... treat?

Our sweet boo-bear
Super Daddy and my little Candy Corn
Sleepy Baby

5 Week Family Photo Shoot
I found my HEART!
Tummy Time at 6 weeks
 Milk Drunk
 Sweet Auby faces 
 Hoot Hoot! I'm so cute!
 Smiles for Mommy as we sing head, shoulder, knees, and toes.
All bundled up and ready for her first SNOW!
 
I love these sweet captured moments. Our first two months have been extra special. I can't wait for the next ones to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails