I absolutely adore this sweet baby girl. I love our super sweet cuddle time as well as our play time. While I can't say that little Miss LOVES being independent on her back or tummy for that matter, she is surely enjoying more play time with mommy and daddy. And I have to say. I am so in love with this little Owl Activity Mat. It has so many cute features. I know she'll love it more and more as she becomes older. For now, I just had to post pictures (way too many of course) of Aubrey exploring during play time. So here she is from 3-4 weeks old. Look Whoooo's enjoying play time!
Play time is sure hard work. Little Miss worked so hard she sure tuckered herself out. It's a hard life being a baby:)

She seems to be interested in her play set. That will be more and more as she can focus better. I love the little tuckered out photo. She is wearing my cutest nightie!
ReplyDelete