Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mike's House Warming/ Wine & Cheese Partay


This Saturday we joined our friends at the Wiley Manor to celebrate Mike's house warming with a little Wine & Cheese Partay. He had a fabulous assortment of eats... but I think these pictures pretty much say it best.

 
His house was gorgeous and pretty much gave me lots of good ideas for our own house "wish list." Plus you never know what you'll find...


...or what crazy pictures will be taken. 

It's hammer time with Ray and Mike!

From a house tour, wine and cheese sampling, photo opts, and playing with these two little friends, it was definitely another great opportunity to celebrate with friends! I am so thankful for this group. We've shared an amazing past, and will continue to embrace a really exciting future. Enjoy photos of the house warming wine & cheese partay!

The ladies with their two sweet little men.
The gents
Duckee loving on the boys:)
Sampling the eats
Two of my favorite ladies
Jacob look'n like daddy. I love this sweet smile!

Happy House Warming and celebrations with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails