The past few weeks have been a bit of a blur. From trainings, convocation, room assignments, student numbers... things have been a bit crazy to say the least. Many of you have been wondering if I have a room assignment this year, and sadly things are a bit up in the air about my class. I first want to say that everyone has been absolutely amazing! I feel so supported and encouraged, but sadly our kinder numbers are just not there yet. So by next week (if not a few days later) I should know if I will be staying or finding a new home school. I am so thankful for the opportunity I was given last year and know that God truly has something perfect in mind for me. It will be so hard to leave my kinder kiddos from last year. Now of course they are big first graders and I just love those sweet kids. When I walk down the hall and see their sweet faces... I simply want to scoop them up and give them hugs. It will be hard to leave the staff and my kids, but again I am just ready and anxious.

For now I have had the opportunity to continue my work with the kinder kiddos. They are so cute and LITTLE. I forget how little they are. It makes me think of little miss Olivia and her first few days of school. I absolutely love what I do and I couldn't imagine anything else. And while I might not have my own classroom, I have loved helping in every way I possibly can.
It's so crazy how you forget how small t hey are when you get them in the beginning. I'm so proud of your for having such a positive attitude about this. I know the Lord is going to bless for it. Praying for you girl!!
ReplyDelete