Sunday, August 26, 2012

BYOM Bible Study Cookout



Each Wednesday, the husband and I meet up with sweet friends from our ABF to hold a bible study, a time that we can meet together to share in God's word. This summer we have also had an opportunity to share in fun activities including making homemade ice cream, progressive dessert dates, game nights, movies, and more. This past Wednesday we met up with the Hanks and Goodings and enjoyed our first BYOM Cookout.

BYOM you may ask. It stands for bring your own meat. From steaks, chicken kabobs, bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers, corn and bean salsa salad, buttered corn on the cob, and sweet strawberries.... all I have to say is YUM! We have some really amazing chefs in this group.


I have loved getting to spend time with this group. I am definitely looking forward to our next Wednesday bible study.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm that does all look yummy!! What a fun party idea. We made those jalepeno thingies on Saturday night with our dinner. SO STINKIN' YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are delicious! It was the first time I had them and boy am I ready to have them again:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails