Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fun at the Fair!


This afternoon the husband and I traveled to Fair Park to enjoy a day at the State Fair of Texas... 125 years of fabulous fun and delicious fried food. We enjoyed petting zoos, a 200 foot ferris wheel, human-sized pin wheels, delicious fried foods, and fun family photo opts.

Happy fair days from Dallas, TX.






From fried bubble gum, walking tacos, fried buffalo chicken in a flapjack, to fried pineapple upside down cake, fried cookie dough, and an el bananarito... we ate our weight in fair food.


We sampled 5 of the 8 listed fried foods!





... but with food that looks and tastes this good... it was so worth it! (well most of the food was... toward the end, I was so tired of that fabulously fried batter and not wanting to think what my caloric intake was for the day).



What would a fair day be without a
Texas sized ferris wheel?!?


Amazing Dallas Views!




What a fabulously fun day at the fair! This is just another reason I love this amazing city!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails