While it is a teacher's job to teach... I have realized that it is the teacher who truly learns. Here are some tidbits that I have been taught as of late:)1. Teaching= paper cuts: Regular paper < File folders
2. For those who believe Kinder teachers do not test... ha I beg to differ.
3. Caffeine has kept me alive as of late. I don't know how I tried to give it up. But realizing it has no healthy benefit and adding the caloric intake makes me worry.
4. 5AM and I have had a love/hate relationship. Boy do I feel accomplished within the day but boy am I tired.
5. There will always be more work.
6. Remember what's most important.
7. Do not pay God lip service. Pay Him in praise and action.
8. I should not put off my dreams but continue to reach for them daily.
9. I think pumpkin painting is my "carving" of choice this year.
10. Tomorrow I get paid my first "big girl" check.
11. Our wedding anniversary is less than one month away. Happy (almost) two years lovey.
12. I have not worked out in months. I miss it :(
13. I really do want to do a marathon in my lifetime.
14. On my day off today, I still worked 6.5 hours.
15. Starting in Jan/Feb, Ray and I will begin searching for our first home:)
16. Never knock on wood about being healthy... it usually comes back to bite ya!
What are things you've learned lately?

Yaaaay for looking for a house!! SOO exciting!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You should try to like coffee-it's so delicious AND it has health benifits (in moderation-3ish cps)! Less likely to have ovarian cancer, breast cancer, and lots of other things. (my dad keeps a running list of reasons why it's OK for him to drink a pot of coffee a day haha. He likes to bragg that since he drinks so much, he'll never have Ovarian Cancer! HAHA!)
Yay for getting your first big girl check. I sure miss my big girl check but I guess I can't complain because I get paid with the sweetest little cuddles and kisses!!
ReplyDelete